The Liberland Aid Foundation is the humanitarian arm of the Free Republic of Liberland.
Freedom, voluntarism and charity are philosophies that help guide our assistance program. Our actions communicate to the international community that our compassion and understanding for all the people we share this world with is at the heart of who we are as a nation.
Principles and Values
Human suffering must be addressed with particular attention to the most vulnerable.
Humanitarian assistance must not favor any particular group over another in times of crisis
Humanitarian assistance must be provided solely on the basis of need, without discrimination.
People in every society have equal status as human beings and share equal responsibilities in providing assistance to one another when it is within their means.
Humanitarian Assistance Standards
1. Humanitarian assistance provided is appropriate and relevant.
2. Humanitarian assistance provided is effective and timely.
3. Humanitarian assistance provided strengthens local capacities and avoids negative effects.
4. Humanitarian assistance provided is based on communication, participation, and feedback.
5. Complaints are welcomed and addressed.
6. Humanitarian assistance provided is coordinated and complementary.
7. Humanitarian assistance actors commit to continuous learning and improvement.
8. Humanitarian assistance staff are treated fairly, and well-supported to allow them to effectively perform their jobs.
9. Humanitarian assistance resources are managed and used responsibly and for their intended purpose.