Over the last 5 years Anarchapulco has grown from 50 attendees to expecting over 2500 this year. The growth has inspired us to buyout the whole hotel for the 2nd year in a row! The passion and love that continues to guide Anarchapulco has been incredible. The energy required for the co-creation of the event has been a massive endeavor with hundreds of meetings, thousands of hours of labor, attention, sweat, and incredible dedication by our team.
For Anarchapulco to be possible, attendees need to realize that in any voluntary community, there is an exchange of energy that is part of the dynamic for success. A value exchange is essential in the partnership paradigm of anarchy. The purchasing of tickets to the event and workshops are what enable us to give the community what they want. As Anarchy means no rulers but doesn’t mean no guidelines – Anarchapulco kindly asks you to follow these few simple requests.
- Anarchapulco will be buying out the entire Princess Mundo Imperial Hotel and the event will be throughout the property. Everyone and anyone can get their ticket at www.Anarchapulco.com, hotel rooms will be a separate cost and will also be sold through our site.
- Children under 18 are free – we would like to request that you select the appropriate number of children’s tickets needed on the ticket page so we can manage the expectations of our programming.
- Tickets will be issued as a barcode – all ticket buyers will get a second confirmation email with a barcode, make sure to look for the two emails from us. When you arrive at the Princess Hotel you will be asked to show your barcode either on your phone or by the print out of the ticket and you will be given your credential.
- There will be separate wristbands for TDV and for Anarchapulco. If you have bought one of these or both of these tickets – you will be asked to have these wristbands on you to be on the property for the event’s respective days – Feb 11 & 12 for TDV and Feb 13-16 for Anarchapulco.
- REGISTRATION for the event series will begin February 9th at the registration kiosks in the Princess Piramide Lobby (Main Lobby). Throughout the week this will also be the information hub.